Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

My problem continues, please help.

nick: saiten m.
    servidor: 74 facebook.

It is already 2 days that "six roads arcanum" does not work, possibly that is why the loss of PB.

"last night my power was 52.6 million and now that I enter is 47.1 million, it happens that someone explains to me"

black screen or other situation?what you mean does work?

would you mind send us ticket to tell us more details?
    which sever you player before?
    la?fb?ninja online?anime ninja?
    or you can communicate with us by mail
    <gamecs@raycreator.com>

nick: saiten m.
    servidor: 74 facebook.
    Ninja world.

It is already 3 days that "six roads arcanum" does not work, possibly that is why the loss of PB.

"last night my power was 52.6 million and now that I enter is 47.1 million, it happens that someone explains to me"

Our server has no events "before" and after the fix are the same, and i want to ask if there will be a compensate about the offline time too, and the events, thanks for the answer.

After the serwer fix Konoha Shadow Sasuke is bugged he does no damage, please fix this, games.la s165 Matamune

games.la s165 again no new events , 2019-07-19 , so first Cute ninja funds and all events from the time before webdomain has expired and after the serwer fix there was not a single "new events" and now 2019-07-19 yet there is no any events too, so games.la s165 miss all events when the other servers has them. I miss them too.

Hi, we have added the events on S165, sorry for your inconvenience. We are still fixing the other problems.

Thank you for fixing the events and hope it wont happen again, and thanks for some compensation, also i hope you can fix others problems too. There i forgot to mention about the beast because only uzumaki beast are bugged i only 2.05% dmg per 1 entry, and senju / uchicha beast i give 12%- 15% dmg in single entry.
    +/- 20- 25 min to kill uzumaki beast and after that 2-5 minutes to kill other two, just for checking.
    Last edited by mesiek1741@wp.pl; 07-19-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Hi, we have fixed the Konoha Shadow Sasuke has no damage problem.

please provide me with your server and nickname, thanks