Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

Admin please I'm trying to enter the game 8 days ago and so far I have not succeeded, I come kindly ask to fix my problem

Server 247
    Anime Ninja Platform
    Name in the game is Aloy

Sorry again, now we have found out th reason leads to the Six Roads Arcanum issue and we are working on it.

Hi, we are checking it, we will inform you asap when it is solved

h

9 days with this failure, after they transferred the platform this occurring this error, HELP ME.

Anime Ninja
    Server 247

help.jpg

I have no answers about the game, unfortunately I am accustomed to take on the head whenever I invest in a game, I will abandon for good I have no way to do anything else, 11 days with the game off without any response from the ADM

Anime Ninja Server 331. Since the platform change, we haven't had Elite Match or Tournament. Can you take a look and possibly fix it please?

Please check the server 247 anime ninja, this off to 14 days, for God's sake....
    Last edited by dougla214@hotmail.com; 07-28-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Hi, sorry for your long wait.Do you mind provide us your nickname, server and platform? We will send you compensation when it is solved.

Really sorry about that, we were checking it, and now we will check it again and send you some compensations.