Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

For anyone having problem needing to create a new character i had the same and i managed to fix it.
    I went and selected the correct server once again and logged in and it worked. For me it said eu s302:s302 on the top banner but after i re-selected the server it changed to eu s302 like it's supposed to. I hope this helped someone.

theres so many issues with this merge from joyfun to here and from nc to here i never got my nc acc back since i was on holiday and now theres all this bs. i hope some faaaaaat compensation is being sorted and i dont mean no 2k gold i mean add an extra 0 to the right of that 2. like 20k. u got a lot of loyal players here including myself n we understand the games getting old and well probably wont be around too much longer considering all these merges, so the least u could do is give the loyal players who have stuck through it all with u some love. and some real compensation for everything that we all have gone through so far

Previous connection attempts failed, server blacklisted what is this cant open it say this every time

8/21/19

Disconnected NOW cannot log back in

S 1077 .net original was .com B4 haha

Had to send a ticket anyone else Getting a BLACK screen ONLY?

Has my email/acct name in right upper corner but no loading as usually does with the falling coins & stuff

8/21/19

Disconnected NOW cannot log back in

S 225 .net original was .com B4 haha

Had to send a ticket anyone else Getting a BLACK screen ONLY?

Has my email/acct name in right upper corner but no loading as usually does with the falling coins & stuff

Same here can`t enter game. Black screen Server 527 games.la

Yep, same here, can't log FB server neither games la

FYI JoyFun Link/Server is working FINE...

& They got 1888 Free Gold! for switching....

Go figure!

Same here can`t enter game after i got dissconnetced, when trying to log in got "black screen" more than hour
    games.la s165

I have two items in my bag (Artifact core and Lost Jade) that I can't use, I get "wrong server static data" message. Is there anyway to fix it or all I can do is sell them?