Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Discussing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by denbo77@juno.com View Post
    Anyone know about MERGER?

There's nobody in ARENA, so HOW can I get Prestige without any Battles there???
    Also cant get Slave/Master to work becos of this too!

Please reply , with any Ideas/advice
    a tip for you, create another account and level it to atleast get prestige in arena

which should i buy ashura gear for?Untitled.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CptCuddles; 08-23-2019 at 11:38 PM.

Anyone else finds it annoying and weird that Blood-forged materials are so easily missable? As far as I know, they can only be obtained from material chests and what you get from those chests is based on character's level. Now, I literally miss two materials to forge full Blood-forged set and can't get them anywhere as chests drop water spirit materials.

thanks
    Great tip

We have had a few login now so there's 7 ppl altogether... they've since abandon the accts BUT I can get my arena battles in L0L
    thanks again!

You can get it from level 70 Trial, normal mode (hard mode is the default when you've unlocked it)

Thanks, will check it after doing Ninja Crusade today

Speaking of ninja Crusade - why characters are progressively doing less damage to the point of not doing it at all?

did they cancelled elite for this month cuz its not avaialble on eu224

hello
    i have one important ask to you. when we get update? new update old functions?

Don't really have time for the game anymore, wanting to sell account, vip 8, 13.9mil pvp bp attack based team and 1st in server by far, email me on JamesNicol1997@hotmail.com if interested.