Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ninja crusade

Quote Originally Posted by kagura View Post
    My Sever Is 307 Name 4Tails W0lf please Fix Curesades thanks im losesing alot of silver and Exp to Lv Up
    Ya Same With Me when i use a Clone it turn Red and Saying i Failed when im useing a clone with event ninjas at 6million battle points Ninja Curesades please Fix thanks ninja 4th Hokage sever 309

Quote Originally Posted by kagura View Post
    My Sever Is 307 Name 4Tails W0lf please Fix Curesades thanks im losesing alot of silver and Exp to Lv Up
    Ya Same With Me when i use a Clone it turn Red and Saying i Failed when im useing a clone with event ninjas at 6million battle points Ninja Curesades please Fix thanks ninja 4th Hokage sever 309

If you had bought any ninjas during latest Ninja Treasure/Persian Merchant event or even slightly older event, remove them and do Crusade with the ninjas you used prior to the day the bug started happening, it might help.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdragon@ignister.com View Post
    If you had bought any ninjas during latest Ninja Treasure/Persian Merchant event or even slightly older event, remove them and do Crusade with the ninjas you used prior to the day the bug started happening, it might help.
    For me it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdragon@ignister.com View Post
    Latest ninja I got is Sai bought with Ninja badges from tournament and I have never put him on a team, I got him solely for Ninja Bonds purpose. So it is certainly not the case for me.

As far as I know this bug appeared day before Tobirama was released here so I would assume it has to do something with him not being able to deal damage to opponent's ninjas. Perhaps Crusade bug will be resolved at the same time Tobirama is going to be fixed.

anime ninja server 394 please fix ninja crusade

Ninja Crusade is not a bug ,We have raised the bar and strengthened the enemy, so it is normal that you cannot fight. (Diddy said this on the discord)

It seems random for it to change without notice.....also sucks for lower levels that this suddenly changed.

Quote Originally Posted by rogen.pleos@yahoo.com View Post
    when will crusade get fixed?its been like days already.Im exited to do it cos im just lacking few materials to forge my accessories.
    When someone leaves your guild, assets are removed, it will go into negative if there are not enough assets to remove

Ninja Crusade has been updated, in terms of providing a guide, us mods are still working on figuring exactly how it functions however kirysawa has provided some useful tips in the mean time:
    "About crusade:
    at the moment it is possible to win if you have someone that cleanses enemy buffs, also breaking the limit of block also helps. ( examples that worked: kushina , otsutsuki momoshiki, a&b combo, +awakened momoshiki, +haku zabuza, +7th hokage, +haku, +mn)
    It seems that ninjas that ignore super dodge (not s-super dodge) are able to enable the win, but extra requirements are needed as told previously
    + means they need to be stacked, more dps rings etc will help ... (active buffs dont work aside of block)
    ITS NOT A FIX!
    Its just a way to clear it now, which unfortunately not everyone will be able to do it since it requires to have a ninja with that special gimmick."