Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: who to change with 50k gold ?

  1. #1

    who to change with 50k gold ?

    team as up now
    43kk pvp


    vanguard
    indora 10 kk

    assaulter
    main charka jade
    sage hashirama 6kk

    support
    chirkku 12, kk
    kakashi & obito 7kk


    KO and SH are both my weekest link that need to change .
    SH is the weekest of them all .

    i can change one of them with the 50 gold of grow plan .

    i need to increase my pvp battle point to get more done in aliens invasion and saint road to get me more help .

    suggestion ?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gauthier1100@hotmail.com View Post
    team as up now
    43kk pvp


    vanguard
    indora 10 kk

    assaulter
    main charka jade
    sage hashirama 6kk

    support
    chirkku 12, kk
    kakashi & obito 7kk


    KO and SH are both my weekest link that need to change .
    SH is the weekest of them all .

    i can change one of them with the 50 gold of grow plan .

    i need to increase my pvp battle point to get more done in aliens invasion and saint road to get me more help .

    suggestion ?
    Good team needs good assaulter so your best option is to go for either Sasuke(more pve oriented) or Hiruko(more pvp oriented).
    And when it comes to support there is nobody who can match Temari in terms of strength.
    If you need good defense get either Mui or Tobirama, everything else aside above mentioned ninja's is simply waste of gold from what we have now.
    Only other ninja worthy of mention is Ino but you will see her not do as much as you want her to do from time to time.

  3. #3
    thank for the respond lightdragon@ignister.com

    well , i did mistake pvp for pve yet again ....

    i guess i will go with sasuke . i suppose you mean konoha shadow ?
    since i have the 7 hokage , it could help me on ninja bond .

    i totally lack the ninja bond for the last 2 row

  4. #4
    bummer , the konoha shadow ninja is in the lucky bag

    how those that event work ?
    how much gold those it cost to get 56 000 point for the ninja ?


    better to wait for other event ?

  5. #5
    why would you get sasuke.......
    do the gem rush event and get awaken cards for itachi...that is the best option and the cheapest+

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hiwa05 View Post
    why would you get sasuke.......
    do the gem rush event and get awaken cards for itachi...that is the best option and the cheapest+
    huh , that not a ninja , that a skill

    and as far as i know , it bugged

  7. #7
    Awakened Itachi might be just a bit better in pvp(mainly due to his defury immunity and attack reduction) but as of now nobody comes close to Shadow Sasuke's efficiency in pve as you can plow through stages easily with his Amenotejikara ability which nullifies all of the damage done from enemies attacking ninja's as long as you can skill.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gauthier1100@hotmail.com View Post
    huh , that not a ninja , that a skill

    and as far as i know , it bugged
    It's awakening card used for Illusion God Itachi which basically gives him entirely new Talent/Skill and his growth rates after reincarnation become evenly matched with newest event ninjas right now.

  9. #9
    ah ok ,

    but my main as only 7kk pve point
    1800 k speed .

    it feel as if i could get shadow konoha at a cheaper price then 50 k , i could that skill card later on .
    i got 51k gold as up now and need to save the other 50k for next grow plan .

    if for example ninja treasure as i have 20k coupon atm .

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gauthier1100@hotmail.com View Post
    ah ok ,

    but my main as only 7kk pve point
    1800 k speed .

    it feel as if i could get shadow konoha at a cheaper price then 50 k , i could that skill card later on .
    i got 51k gold as up now and need to save the other 50k for next grow plan .

    if for example ninja treasure as i have 20k coupon atm .
    He already appeared in ninja treasure for 64k coupons last time so it would be better idea to save coupons for him instead of spending gold if you really want him.
    Awakened Itachi is really the best budget option for everyone who needs a decent assaulter right now as you can get both of his awakening cards for less than 20k gold in gem rush right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •