Thread: Flash?

Hybrid View

Question Flash?

I couldn't find an answer. What are we to do once Flash Player stops working starting December 2020?

Thank you.

use the APP they have to download just below the Start Game button says Mini Game btw you get daily rewards for using it and this is uses Chrome so has pepper flash i guess they will update as needed

Quote Originally Posted by sameold.terry@gmail.com View Post
    I couldn't find an answer. What are we to do once Flash Player stops working starting December 2020?

Thank you.
    idk thats going to be bad

why isn't the server la s3 s3

Adobe has now created a page regarding Adobe Flash EOL to provide detailed information to customers.

Generally, when a major software product reaches EOL, companies will stop delivering the updates. But in the case of Flash player, Adobe will block Flash-based content from running in Adobe Flash Player after the EOL Date. Adobe will also prompt users to uninstall Flash Player on their PCs later this year. As expected, Adobe recommends customers not to use Flash Player after the EOL Date since it will not be supported.

Based on these this means that Flash won't work even if you don't update browsers/Flash.